Thursday 4 December 2014

A view of the Eye


Believe it or not, when I had taken this picture there was a large number of individuals in this shot. I used a long exposure to capture the light and of course anyone who didn't stand still long enough was not captured in the image.

Of course, to anyone who is fond of taking images and does this on a regular basis, or, in the business of taking photographic images knows that you will need to take several photos just to get that one perfect picture.

What I have also realised is that I am going to need to take this photo again with a NDF "Natural Density Filter" to help reduce the blowout, which you cans see at the of the Eye.

It is thoroughly enjoyable, especially when you take that picture that you believe has been well done.

ISO - 200
Exposure - 13 Seconds
Aperture - f22


Of course all this pictures are taken with my standard Nikon D3100 with the 18 - 55mm kit lens. As I upgrade I will keep you all updated.

ALSO, if you have any suggestion for taking better images comment in the box below and I will try it out.

G.C. Amateur Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment